Translate

Monday, October 29, 2012

The World was Warned!

Source: google.com via Alex on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Alex on Pinterest



As Hurricane Sandy rips through the East Coast .... allow me to remind you people on Monday September 24, 2012 I posted these words: 

MOTHER EARTH, I CALL AGAIN AND COMMAND THEE, SWEET MOTHER EARTH, AVENGE ME FOR THE INJUSTICE COMMITTED BY THESE FREEMASON IN HATE AGAINST AN ARCH ANGEL! DISPLAY FOR THE BAY, THE ALL MIGHTY POWER OF G-D. BRING RHEINSWINE AND HIS BRETHREN TO THEIR KNEES AND BY YOUR HAND, BEND SNAP AND TWIST THOSE GOLDEN GATES TILL THEY FALL INTO YOUR SEA!

And for those vile creatures of hell that spit venom at the virtue in my message... allow me to remind you yet again how on Sunday August 11, 2012 I posted these words:



I HAVE THE THE FACE OF A BOY YET MY EYES BURN WITH A DEMON'S RAGE. I WALK THIS EARTH WITH THE WEIGHT OF G-D AND AN ARMY OF ANGELS BEHIND ME. I CALL UPON THE POWERS OF THIS UNIVERSE AND COMMAND THEE, MOTHER EARTH, SHAKE YOUR GROUND WITH AN ANGRY FORCE LIKE NO HUMAN HAS EVER WITNESSED. UPSET YOUR OCEANS AND AVENGE ME FOR THE INJUSTICES, WHICH HAVE BEEN DONE BY A FREEMASON, IN HATE, AGAINST AN ARCH ANGEL

Mother Earth is right on schedule .... THIS IS WAR!!


The choice was YOURS and yours alone, every last one of you.     Whether you have turned your back on God or whether the voice of God has been censored from your view, ignorance is never an excuse when you have the freewill to choose whether you submit to evil corruption or whether you challenge evil corruption and demand the truth.

The reality is, to Americans, MONEY--the root of ALL evil--is valued above everything else.    Above the value of LIFE itself, and far beyond the value of GOD and VIRTUE.

May God have no mercy upon your wretched souls .


AS YOU DROWN IN MOTHER EARTH'S SEA, I PRAY YOUR FATE WAS WORTH THE PRICE...   OF YOUR SOUL.

Dear God, hear my prayer, deliver them to an eternity in Hell for their hatred against YOU, my Lord.  -Amen 


DO NOT FORGET


These were the words published in Chapter Twelve of my book Pandora, her Box and her Daddy's Curse 

"The Lord  my G-D, will avenge me for the injustices done to me.   The all powerful G-D that rules this universe will bring Rheinswine to his KNEES by damaging his buildings beyond repair which will send him into BANKRUPTCY!

Mother Earth, hear me now, the time is upon us.  Upset your oceans, anger your skies, empty your mountains and flood your rivers; defy gravity with rain that never touches the ground and burn fire which nothing can extinguish.

Show Rheinswine, his brethren, and ALL who support them, how insignificant they really are.   If this is what they want SO BE IT, this is what they shall have!   Damn them to hell, and may they enjoy, every minute of it.   With the power of G-D, and by the force of G-D's gravity, the strength of the Angelic Army and the destructive force of Mother Nature.

We stand united, as one collective body, driving forward with the all mighty power of G-D behind us; with Lucifer standing three feet in front of me and an army of angels standing three feet behind me.   THIS IS WAR!"



Source: google.com via Alex on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Alex on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Alex on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment